Sunday, October 12, 2008

Strategy And Success Blog

1) What do you like best about class so far? What's going well?
I like the in class discussions the best so far, The blog assignments and reading assignments are going well for me so far.
2) What has been your greatest disappointment so far?
My greatest dissapointment so far is probably my essay editing and the vocab test.
3) Describe how you've studied for tests or prepared for quizzes. Give me time lengths, environment, strategy, etc.
I study and prepare for quizzes when ever I have time to. I study usually in my room for about fifteen minutes and I just read over the information. Also sometimes if I forget to study I study in the class before.
4) Do you know if you're a visual, aural (hearing) or kinesthetic (movement) learner? Answer with a yes or no and an explanation.
I am a visual learner for sure because i remember things better if theres a visual example not words.

No comments: